Sunday, January 31, 2010

being sick is so boring.

So, as I sit here, sick for the third day in a row, I'm blogging again. I don't know if I'll ever blog when I'm well, but at least its entertaining for now.
Here's a problem with being sick: I had a huge list of things to to do this weekend...and how many did I check off? Zero. One of the many things I was supposed to accomplish this weekend was to find an outfit to wear on my Valentine's date. So instead of real shopping, I did some online outfit making, mostly at Anthropologie. I think this combo is my favorite. If only I were able to go drop hundreds of dollars on this next week.

Maybe this black, ruffle-hemmed jumper dressWith this ruffley, floral cardigan...very girly and Valentine's-ishAnd these 50's style, neutral pumps. And I am usually not a big into jewelry (I love the look, I just don't like wearing it) I wouldn't mind adding these earrings.


Now this little ensemble would cost about $562...yikes.

Oh well, at least I can pretend to be wearing it. And hopefully I'll find something similarly cute before next weekend rolls around.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ANTHROPOLOGIE! I only wish I could afford it. *Grin* Let's just pretend, sista. :)

    ReplyDelete